The mission of the board includes: to review, advise, and evaluate the KCCB program, to monitor the planning and program development, to act as a sounding board for all KCCB volunteers, and to support the development, fundraising, and public relations for the program. The board will abide by the Keep America Beautiful Association's standards, policies, and procedures.
If you have an interest in serving as a board member, please contact the director.
The current members are...
- Debbie Vidlak- Union - President
- Terry Lorensen - Avoca- Vice President
- Rachel Brandenburg - Beaver Lake - Secretary
- Lois Froistad - Beaver Lake - Treasurer
- John Baroni - Plattsmouth
- Roger Behrns - Louisville
- Steve Dodd - Plattsmouth
- Karin Forrest - Plattsmouth
- Elizabeth Umshler - Eagle
- Rick Yoder - Murray