The mission of the board includes: to review, advise, and evaluate the KCCB program, to monitor the planning and program development, to act as a sounding board for all KCCB volunteers, and to support the development, fundraising, and public relations for the program. The board will abide by the Keep America Beautiful Association's standards, policies, and procedures.
The current members are...
- Terry Lorensen - Avoca - President
- John Baroni - Plattsmouth - Vice President
- Roger Behrns - Louisville - Secretary
- Debbie Vidlak- Union - Treasurer
- Rick Yoder - Murray
- Angela Mueller - Plattsmouth
- Lois Froistad - Beaver Lake